During the fall of the junior year of Pre-Diet and Exercise, interested students must apply for admission to the Diet and Exercise Bachelor of Science and Master of Science program.
Application. To be considered for admission to the program students should complete the BS/MS application (PDF).
Deadline. Applications for admission are due October 1 of each year, and students are notified of their acceptance into the program by November 15 of each year.
Admission to the program is based upon:
- GPA (3.5 or higher recommended)
- GRE general test scores
- Recommended combined verbal and quantitative score of 300 and above
- Recommended analytical score of 4.0 and above
- Completion of required coursework
- Three letters of recommendation
- At least one recommendation from a faculty member is required
- Letter of application stating professional goals and research area of interest
Students not accepted into the program have the option to continue coursework to complete an undergraduate degree in Dietetics OR Kinesiology and Health.